Study in Australia
Australia has emerged as a popular destination for higher education,because of its strong educational infrastructure,a high quality of life,and relatively lower expenses.Australian degrees are gaining increased acceptance in the global arena,particularly in the pacific rim countries. A peaceful band relaxed atmosphere,togther with the cosmopolitan charisma of cities like Sydney and Melbourne-Australia could be the ideal destination for you.
Basic Requirement To Enter Australia Education
- Academic Year: Divided into two Semesters, February & July.
- Eligibility Criteria1.IELTS Test:
I) Diploma - 5.5 with no band less than 5.0.
II) Bachelors - 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.
III) Masters - 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
2. Academic requirement for Australia:
I) Diploma - 50% and above in 12 th .
II) Bachelors - 75% and above in 12 th .
III) Masters - 50% and above in Bachelors.
- Courses: Business, IT, Engineering, Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- During Education Part time jobs: During studies, 40 hours per fortnight and 40 hours per week during vacations.
- Cost of living: AUD 18610 per year.
- Cost of Education fee:
I)UG Courses -> AUD 20000 - 22000 per year.
II)PG Courses -> AUD 21000 - 27000 per year.