Study in Canada
Choose to study in Canada, and you’ll have the opportunity to encounter vastly different cultural and natural experiences – from the ski slopes of British Columbia to the prairie province of Manitoba, with cities such as Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Quebec famously friendly, tolerant and multicultural.
Basic Requirement To Enter Canada Education
- Academic Year:Divided into three semesters - Fall semester (September), Winter semester (January) and Spring (May).
- Eligibility Criteria:
I) Diploma (2-3 years) - 10+2 and IELTS (Min 6.0 with no band less than 5.5).
II) Bachelors (4 years) - 10+2 and IELTS (6.0 with no band less than 5.5).
III) P.G. Diploma (1year) - Undergraduate Diploma / Bachelor's Degree and IELTS (6.5 with no band less than 6.0).
IV) Master's Degree (2 years) - 16 years Education & IELTS (7.0 with no band less than 7.0).
V) Post Graduate Diploma & Masters - 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0.
- Courses:Business, Information Security Management, MBA, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism and Practical Nursing.
- During Education Part time jobs:20 hours per week during study time & 40 hours during vacations.
- Cost of living:CAD$ 8000 – 10000 per year.
- Cost of Education fee:I) UG Courses -> CAD$ 11000 - 13000.
II) PG Courses -> CAD$ 12000 - 20000.